Costa Rica 2020 Punta Mona Conscious Re-Alignment Retreat
Where the ocean meets the jungle
Punta Mona, Costa Rica
Punta Mona is a family-owned, off-the-grid permaculture farm and educational retreat center on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica.
Launched in 1997, Punta Mona is one of the most established and bio-diverse permaculture farms in Central America, with over 300 varieties of perennial tropical fruit and nut trees, abundant root crops, vegetables and annuals, as well as over 150 medicinal plants.
An intentional community of permies, herbalists, chefs, Yogis, builders, and artists, on a mission to practice and teach a simpler, regenerative way of living that nourishes mind, body, spirit and Mother Earth.
Punta Mona envisions a world where all beings thrive, connected with community, abundant resources, and Mother Earth – our impact as a species regenerates the planet we call home.
March 26–April 5, 2020
Conscious Re-alignment Retreat—to re-align, we create distance between the hard realties and annoyances we bump up against, in order to cultivate grace and perspective.
We retreat to soften our gaze on the expansive horizon and rest our minds and senses on the scents of the jungle, connect with other souls, nourish ourselves with organic fruits and veggies lovingly prepared straight from the farm.
Experience Yoga by the ocean, guided meditation, medicinal plant walks and traditional cacao ceremony with experienced guides.
Fly into San Juan, March 26th, one night at: Hotel Selina, transport provided to Punta Mona. 7 full days and 8 nights at beautiful, Punta Mona. Leave – Punta Mona, Friday, March 27th, stay at Hotel Selina then fly home 4/5. Pricing is all inclusive.
Your stay includes the following:
- Daily Yoga and Meditation
- Accommodations based on double occupancy (photos below)
- 3 organic, jungle, gourmet meals
- All snacks
- Use of all facilities
- Transportation by boat (for those not wanting to hike) in and out of Punta
- Mona (will send luggage in by boat)
- Guided hike with Afro-Caribbean guide (a highlight).
- Programming including Farm Tour… Introduction to Permaculture,
- Nighttime Cacao Ceremony / Chocolate Making,
- An amazingly warm and caring community
(Additional programming available, see below.)
- Shared rooms: $1900 per person, $500 deposit
- Private room: $ 2300 per person (when available), $600 deposit
- Private Casita: $2550 per person (when available), $700 deposit
For additional programming, please mention if you have any interest in the following workshops:
- Herbalism, Introduction to Fungi, Body Care, Community Building, Green Building
For more information or to register please contact Colleen at email@example.com
Please join us! Register with deposit through Venmo.